The overarching goal of our lab is to redirect and expand immune cells to target hematological malignancies. We are primarily focussing on augmenting the antitumor functions of NK cells, γδ T cell and αβ T cells by conferring specificity and robustness with Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs).
- 2015-2016 : Scientist I at Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
- 2013-2015 : Research Fellow in Medicine, Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
- 2010-2013 : Post Doctoral Fellow, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute , University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2004-2010 : PhD (Biotechnology), National Center for Cell Science, Pune, India
- 2002-2004 : M.Sc (Biotechnology), Center for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India
- 2017 Travel award from American Association for Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS-2013) under biotech section.
- 2014 National test of CSIR/UGC Fellowship.