The facility is designed to develop and manufacture cellular and tissue engineered products for clinical applications. It provides the infrastructure to conduct Phase I/II clinical trials by supporting translational medicine in the fields of cell therapy and regenerative medicine. The trained staff, directly interact with investigators and help in process development and manufacture of clinical grade products for use in early phase clinical trials.
Clinical grade cells manufactured
- Bone Marrow derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (MSC)
- No. of Samples Processed: 58
- Total Cell yield: 6663.29 x 106 MSC
- Placenta derived MSC
- No. of Samples Processed: 7
- Total Cell yield: 2458 x 106 MSC