- Karthikeyan Rajagopal, Sowmya Ramesh, Noel Malcolm Walter, Aditya Arora, Dhirendra S. Katti, and Vrisha Madhuri. In vivo cartilage regeneration in a multi-layered articular cartilage architecture mimicking scaffold. Bone Joint Res. 2020 Sep; 9(9): 601–612.
- Elizabeth Vinod, Upasana Kachroo, Grace Rebekah, Bijesh Kumar Yadav and Boopalan Ramasamy. Characterization of human articular chondrocytes and chondroprogenitors derived from non-diseased and osteoarthritic knee joints to assess superiority for cell-based therapy. Acta Histochemica Volume 122, Issue 6, September 2020, 151588.
- Elizabeth Vinod, Roshni Parameswaran, Boopalan Ramasamy and Upasana Kachroo. Pondering the Potential of Hyaline Cartilage-Derived Chondroprogenitors for Tissue Regeneration: A Systematic Review. Cartilage . 2020 Aug 25;1947603520951631. doi: 10.1177/1947603520951631
- Vrisha Madhuri, Agnes Selina, Lakshmi Loganathan, Ashis Kumar, Vignesh Kumar, Renita Raymond, Sowmya Ramesh, Nimmy Vincy, Giftson Joel, Deeptiman James, Madhavi Kandagaddala, Antonisamy B. Osteogenesis imperfecta: Novel genetic variants and clinical observations from a clinical exome study of 54 Indian patients. Ann Hum Genet . 2020 Aug 7. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12403.
- Sowmya Ramesh, Lars Sävendahl, Vrisha Madhuri, Farasat Zaman. Radial shock waves prevent growth retardation caused by the clinically used drug vismodegib in ex vivo cultured bones. Sci Rep . 2020 Aug 7;10(1):13400. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-69904-0.
- Harrison C. Brown, Christopher B. Doering, Roland W. Herzog, Chen Ling, David M. Markusic, H. Trent Spencer, Alok Srivastava, and Arun Srivastava. Development of a Clinical Candidate AAV3 Vector for Gene Therapy of Hemophilia B. Human Gene Therapy. 2020 Aug 17. doi: 10.1089/hum.2020.099.
- Upasana Kachroo, Elizabeth Vinoda. Comparative analysis of gene expression between articular cartilage-derived cells to assess suitability of fibronectin adhesion assay to enrich chondroprogenitors. The Knee Volume 27, Issue 3, June 2020, Pages 755-759.
- Elizabeth Vinod, Roshni Parameswaran, Soosai Manickam Amirtham, Abel Livingston, Boopalan Ramasamy, Upasana Kachroo . Comparison of the efficiency of laminin versus fibronectin as a differential adhesion assay for isolation of human articular cartilage derived chondroprogenitors. Connective Tissue Research (14th May 2020). doi: 10.1080/03008207.2020.1761344. [Epub ahead of print].
- Upasana Kachroo, Shikha Mary Zachariah, Augustine Thambaiah, Aleya Tabasum, Abel Livingston, Grace Rebekah, Alok Srivastava and Elizabeth Vinod. Comparison of human platelet lysate versus fetal bovine serum for expansion of human articular cartilage derived chondroprogenitors. Cartilage (14th May 2020) 2020. doi: 10.1177/1947603520918635. [Epub ahead of print].
- Upasana Kachroo, Boopalan Ramasamy, Elizabeth Vinod. Evaluation of CD49e as a distinguishing marker for human articular cartilage derived chondroprogenitors. Knee. 2020 Apr 18. pii: S0968-0160(20)30077-6. doi: 10.1016/j.knee.2020.04.002. [Epub ahead of print].
- Elizabeth Vinod, Tephilla Epsibha Jefferson, Soosai Manickam Amirtham, Neetu Prince, Tulasi Geevar, Grace Rebekah, Boopalan Ramasamy, Upasana Kachroo. Correlation between synovial fluid calcium containing crystal estimation and varying grades of Osteoarthritis using a rabbit model: Potential diagnostic tool. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma. (07th April 2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2020.03.031.
- Elizabeth Vinod, Boopalan Ramasamy, Upasana Kachroo.Comparison of immunogenic markers of human chondrocytes and chondroprogenitors derived from non-diseased and osteoarthritic articular cartilage.Journal of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rehabilitation (03rd April 2020). https://doi.org/10.1177/2210491720915927
- Rajagopal K, Ramesh S, Madhuri V. Early Addition of Parathyroid Hormone-Related Peptide Regulates the Hypertrophic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Cartilage. 2020 Jan 2:1947603519894727. doi: 10.1177/1947603519894727.
- Amirtham SM, Ozbey O, Kachroo U, Ramasamy B, Vinod E. Optimization of Immunohistochemical Detection of Collagen Type II in Osteochondral Sections by Comparing Decalcification and Antigen Retrieval Agent Combinations. Clinical Anatomy, Volume 33, Issue 3, April 2020 Pages 343-349.
- Madhuri, Vrisha; Ramesh, Sowmya; Varma, Harikrishna; Sivadasan, Suresh Babu; Sahoo, Bibhudatta; John, Annie; Fernandez, Francis; Rajagopal, Karthikeyan; Mathews, Vikram; Balakumar, B; Dinesh, Vivek Dutt; Chilbule, Sanjay Kashinath; Gibikote, Sridhar; Srivastava, Alok. First Report of a Tissue-Engineered Graft for Proximal Humerus Gap Non-union After Chronic Pyogenic Osteomyelitis in a Child. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Incorporated – Case Connector: January-March 2020 – Volume 10 – Issue 1 – p e0031 doi: 10.2106/JBJS.CC.19.00031a.
- Vinod E, Kachroo U, Amirtham SM, Ramasamy B, Sathishkumar S. Comparative analysis of fresh chondrocytes, cultured chondrocytes and chondroprogenitors derived from human articular cartilage. Acta Histochemica Volume 122, Issue 1, January 2020, 151462.
- C Voshavar, PK Vemula, S Marepally. Topical and Transdermal Delivery with Chemical Enhancers and Nanoparticles, 2020. Imaging Technologies and Transdermal Delivery in Skin Disorders, 169-200. Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd